0

Baby Boy is 8 Months Old

Happy Birthday, big guy!

Here's a bit more of an update. Last month, Evan has been super grabby. He never sits still and I can't hold him in my arms too long for a cuddle unless he's sleepy (although he still likes cuddling). He grabs EVERYTHING... door handles, crumbs of dirt on the floor (with his thumb and forefinger!), food... If it's within 5 feet of him, it's either in his hand or in his mouth. He'll scooch himself across the way and get it. He can also suck through a straw now. Plus he got his first marriage proposal by a girl who works at Starbucks. He graciously declined. After that we visited his girls at Banana Republic. There were 3 ladies standing around us in a semi-circle fussing over his cuteness.

There's another birthday today too! My Godmother's Aunt Chicky!! You can't see it here, but his shirt says "I'd rather be naked". I thought this was very appropriate for my feisty godmother.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
I love you, Aunt Chicky
Come see me really soon!

0 comments: