0

Sleepover Party

Evan and I have been staying at my parents' house while Mike is traveling in South America for business. Marti, John and Jude met us at the beach on Thursday and then stayed over night for Evan's very first sleepover party with his friends. My cousin, Olivia, came over to help. We had so much fun... The Daly boys are so cute. John and I had some fun swimming in the ocean. We saw a huge fish swim right by my knee then bury itself in the sand below the water. John asked me where the waves come from and I replied "from the tides". He sat in the water and thought for a minute then asked where the tides came from. I was like uhhhhh... the gravitational pull of the moon? I dunno. Here are some pics.

Evan rolling around in the sand. He never wants to stay on the beach blanket


Evan and John in a hole that Marti and I dug out. Evan seriously thought he was one of the big kids.


At the sleepover....




Jude has that big egg on his forehead from falling in the driveway at his grandmom's house. The kid is completely fearless.

0 comments: