0

Crawling video works now

Scroll down to view. While I'm at it, here's an update on our baby boy. Evan is sweaty in this picture- that's not greasy hair! I'm grasping since there aren't batteries in the old camera and the new one isn't working. Damn soy sauce. I'm going to use my ma's camera this weekend so I should have some new ones soon.

He's been twirling his hair with his finger, and he's just starting to get super chatty in the past few days and says dadadadadadayayayayayayadadadadada. His facial expressions are priceless. Mine and Mike's favorite is when he scrunches up his nose and smiles with his mouth open to reveal his two bottom teeth and goes 'heeeeheeeee' like how Ernie from Sesame Street laughs. He tries to clap his hands when you clap yours. He'll grimace when he does it and and starts freaking out, banging his hands - sometimes they touch sometimes they don't. Sometimes he ends up hurting his hands when he does it because he bangs them on stuff. He won't cry, but he'll hold his hands and look at me with a sad face until you start clapping again. O ya, and I noticed that he's getting a top tooth while we were playing in the pool today!

0 comments: