0

And now for the party...

Noah drinks away his sorrows because his best friend Jonnie is in Florida.

He hangs out with Aunt Brittany and Jeannine's husband Chris.

Little Amelia holds court with Jeannine, Aunt Ella and Becky. That's Jackie in the background. I don't have any good photos of her!

Awwww! Sydney!!

Evan does this to Amelia every single time she comes over. Noah just gives her the stink eye.

Cake. Cake. CAAAAAKE. The Cronin boys and Sydney go wild. Yes, I'm wearing my old stand-by muumuu once again. I wear it so much that Brittany bought some new dresses for me for Mothers Day. And some deodorant. Just kidding about the deodorant.

I LOVE this picture of Sydney. She's so beautiful and with her hair blowing in the breeze.

My boys love cake. And they have the metabolism of a wild gazelle. Even Noah has lost his chunk.

Crazy. Such an example of my mom's artistic photographer eye. hehehe

Um. Watcha doing, Mom?

The Cronin brothers try to convince Jeannine and Chris that they're 21.

Janice and Bob bought Noah a dinosaur balloon you can walk. Janice explained that the store would refill the balloon when it started to deflate.

Unfortunately that poor little balloon didn't survive the next day. Evan and Noah destroyed it. Mima even fixed it twice and taped its legs back on. It doesn't work without its legs :(

Amelia, Amelia! We love you! We love you!

You gotta love a girl who wears black chuck taylors.

Amelia and Sydney, I know you girls love Evan, but Noah is quite a catch too! Maybe you both just need to be a little older to realize that? He's awesome - the strong, silent type. And very artistic too. And soon there will be 3 handsome Cronin boys. Maybe Jeannine and Chris will produce a bride for Baby Alejandro? We shall see...

0 comments: