0

Another broken camera

It poured and it was cold... the weather was so crappy, but it was warm and toasty in KOP mall. Evan and I met Marti, John and Jude. Evan's pants fell off then he pulled off his sock and stuffed it in his mouth when he was eating green beans. Notice no pictures? Now Mike's older camera isn't working either! Evan and I also colored today and now I have crayon on the floor and the wheely thing that holds the computer... but it was worth it! Evan was so amazed by crayons- it was like they were magic! Yesterday we ran down Forbidden Drive with the jogging stroller. When I say "ran". I mean ran, then walked, then ran again. I am so out of shape! This is the only the 2nd time I ran since Evan was born 9 mos. ago. But it was cool to take him out of the stroller and let him pull leaves and step on rocks. We found an earthworm and Evan picked out his favorite rock "Rocky" and brought him home. It's still sitting on our front porch. Again, no photos! I'm going to try another one of Mike's memory cards in the ol' camera and see if that works. In the meantime, here's another Acme Pumpkin Patch shot:

0 comments: