0

Harvest Fest

Saturday we went to see Michael & Gisella's new baby boy - Mikey! Stupid us forgot to take any pictures. We were too busy chasing Evan around and checking out the new little Bugler... who is BEAUTIFUL btw! He was very alert and taking us all in. I feel like a total dummy for not getting a photo. After we got back, my ma came over and we headed out to a Harvest Moon party (my mom went shopping while we were gone). It was awesome! There must've been 200 people in Mike's friend Christina's yard! There was a bonfire, a dj, scarecrow displays, jack-o-laterns, kids, food, Food and FOOD! Evan was a complete hit and LOVED staying up to 10:30. He even had a soft pretzel. Before we left, I went in the house to change his diaper and put on his jammies and he took off! Changing Evan these days is like wrestling a wild hyena. I could only laugh as I watched his little naked heinie scooting away from me. When we got back, we put Evan to bed and my mom stayed home while Mike and I went out on a date. We went to Murphy's down the street and played photo hunt (bar computer game). Yes, it was another busy weekend, but it's not over yet! More to come...


Notice Evan's little sweater. It's from Peru and has little alpacas all over it. Mike brought it home from his trip. Also, notice my dark hair (if you haven't from previous blog entries). I dyed it dark!

0 comments: