0

False Alarm! Only 3 teeth.

Is it just me, or is our baby looking more and more "little boy-like". 9 month photo coming up next week!



I knew I shouldn't have listened to the shoe guy. It looks like four, but it's just a swollen gum. Once I had a chance to feel around, I only noticed 3. Pooop. Oh well. Here's our little guy after a full breakfast this morning. He's been eating like a little piggy now and is nursing less and less. He's eating a double portion of oatmeal in the morning and about a full container of organic fruit (sometimes I use my "Magic Bullet" to mush him up some bananas or nectarines or something). He loves these sweet little corn puffs too. He tries to feed himself, but ends up eating his fist. He gets frustrated because he can't get the food out of his tight little grip. When he does, I have to constantly remind him to "chew Chew CHEW" so he doesn't swallow it whole. Today he took the spoon filled with blueberry pears and shoved it in his mouth. The fact that the spoon had food on it was just a cooincidence since he puts everything in his mouth, but I'll chalk it up as feeding himself. For lunch he usually has a veggie and a fruit. Yesterday I mushed up some canned beans for him, which he LOVED. Then dinner is a multigrain and a veggie. He pretty much eats everything, including my face and Mike's face. We like to call that "kisses". BTW, the Phillies hat is no more. He tossed it out of the stroller one too many times and now it's gone forever. Cooincidently, on the day the Phillies lost the chance to go to the play-offs or something. It was very symbolic for Mike. Now we need a new hat. Also, our baby waves. He waves to himself and sometimes mistakens our waves and claps, but so cute. PopPop calls it his little Polack wave. Our little one has Polish in him from both grandmothers!

0 comments: