0

Evan the Artist

Actually, he's not that big on drawing and painting... Unless it's on his own body or if he's finger painting. Here's the artiste at work. After painting this he threw his ball at it (the one that looks like a sea urchin) for added texture.

So proud!




I also have a cute little story that has nothing to do with these pictures. Mike had taken the car to work from my parents' house, so on my birthday Evan and I took the NJ Transit train from Atlantic City to Philadelphia. This was his 2nd train ride, the first being from Philly to NYC in the winter. It was pretty cute! Evan kept asking if he could take the ads down off the train walls. I said no because the conductor would yell at us. So he kept saying "I no take those down. Bus driver be mad." Then he kept digging in the seats and pretended to give me money. "Money for you, mommy!" I had to really wash his hands well after the ride because the train isn't the cleanest thing in the world and he had touched pretty much everything on it. He even had to peepee in the gross bathroom. Mike was there at 30th St. waiting for us!

0 comments: