0

The Little Treehouse

Hey! Is that kid in the background in the green shirt drinking coffee? Oh wait - that's Jin.

Little stinkers. Tyler is in the background here in the red shirt in both these pictures, but you can't see his cute little face.

So we didn't take it slow after the big trip. The very next day we met Jin and our beautiful little Jacey at a playhouse in Chesnut Hill. Maria and her two gorgeous sons Ryan and baby Tyler came too. Evan and I woke up that morning tired and lazy, but we both really needed it. Evan hadn't seen any friends in a week. And I needed some friend time as well. The three adults drank coffee and chatted while the kids played. I ordered all this food there for Evan and I ended up eating all of it. You're not allowed to bring outside food, but on the upside they had soy milk for my coffee - yay!

Here's Jacey making Jacey soup. Behind her is Ryan and Tyler.

0 comments: