0

Old Man and the Sea

Mike and Timmy didn't go "fishing" at the Deauville. They actually went fishing!


Carnage!


So he took sharky home and we named him Evan.



I have a funny story about this weekend. Evan got up at 5:30 am when my dad got up for work and was crying for me. I walked in and told him to go back to sleep and he asked me to lay down with him so I did for a little while. It is IMPOSSIBLE to sleep with Evan. He moves around, thrashes, kicks and attempts to fill in any negative space between him and mommy, thus pushing me off the bed. Everytime I started to drift off, I was woken up by my boy. This went on for about 15 minutes as far as I could tell because I was so tired. So I got up to leave. "Don't leave, mommy! Stay with me." So I said that I'd be right back. I went back to my bed and fell asleep. Around 8am I hear crying again. Evan's up! Then I heard my mom go in his room. And I hear him yell "Doe (go) away, Grandma! DOE AWAY!". So she walked away. 10 minutes later I walked into his room and got the same greeting. So I left him in his bed, left his door open and went back in my room to relax until he was ready. I was half asleep, but noticed him walking slowly into my room. He crawled in bed with me and let me snuggle him. My mom came in and sat on the bed and said "You were so mean this morning, Evan. What happened?" So he started his story... "I wake up, no mommy in Aunt Bitny's room (where he sleeps). Mommy in Mommy room. Said be right back. I cried." He was saying all of this with sweeping hand motions. Then he ended with "I cried." again with his one palm up as if to say "And so I cried". He looked so Italian with his hand gestures.

Here's Evan without pants at the beach. He had pooped in his swim trunks and I forgot to bring another set of clothes. You should've seen him kicking up his feet, flashing his hiney (and other things) in the ocean. Time to go home!

Poooop.

0 comments: