0

Jamming out


Here is Evan favorite song list

1. Hot and Cold - Katy Perry
2. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
3. Punk Rock Girl - The Dead Milkmen
4. West Coast - Coconut Records

He makes me play no. 3 on my ipod constantly. "Pun Rock Girl, Mama! Play Pun Rock Girl again please?" He even knows a lot of the lyrics now and loves to yell "No! We only have it iced!" when the punk rock girl asked the waitress for hot tea. Sadly, Zipperhead mentioned in the song is no more. Last time we visited South St. it was something else. I have no idea when it exactly closed. Not that I ever shopped there, but I did have a friend that worked there when I was in college. I think it had been there since the 70s or at least the 80s I don't know... Anyway, now the car adapter for the ipod isn't working anymore. I think it was bored to death from playing the same song over and over.

I made Mike download the 1 & 2 on his ipod so I won't have to worry about those.

Here's Mike showing off the fireworks he bought for the big 4th extravaganza. Notice the crazy look in his eye as he holds the Black Mamba.

0 comments: