0

Off to San Antonio!


Mike and I are sitting around waiting for Evan to wake up from his afternoon nap so I thought I'd post some as I sit in our hotel on the San Antonio Riverwalk! Here's Evan and Mike at Chicki & Pete's in the airport.

I think we have traveling thing down to a science now. I packed the day before we left... And Evan and I even had a late playdate. We met Audrey and her mom at their house after the kids' naps then drove down to Narberth for folk concert at the park/playground. We got back to the house at 9pm. I finished some laundry, went to bed, then woke up and - snap! We were ready! We had no arguments or last minute running around. Our departure time from the house was 10am and we were off driving to the airport by 10:05. Evan was very excited to go in the airplane for his 4th time. Twice we had trips to Orlando and once to Key West. Now he's broadening his horizons and getting away from Florida to TEXAS - yay!

He watched about 15 minutes of video.



Notice I had to shut the window to help him fall asleep? It took awhile...


Evan finally takes his nap on the plane.


Wake up, sleepy head. You're in Texas now!

0 comments: